Phoenix sim ! Goet niews !! :)

• looks very bad X( and dont buy it

• Hi depronbieger,

what is your opinion based upon - any facts? The demo is not even released yet and screenshots/videos can be very misleading... ?(

Greetings,
    Frank

• The graphics looks very cool and the sounds too... did you take a look at the videos ?

depronbieger, why are you saying it's very bad ? Are you a beta tester ? I don't understand your point of view... please argue.

Only testing will say if it's realistic or not.

• Hi Hsound,

are you a beta tester?

I'm a bit curious about your relation to the company in question as well...

Greetings,
    Frank

• Hi again TreeHugger,

I've saw on their website that there were beta testers, so If I can have any opinions before buying, I'm interested.

Again, I have nothing to do with this company and I'm not selling anyting. I'm a bit exited, that's all and want to share the info with others simulator fans. But I admit, for a first and second post it can looks like advertisment... forgive me pleeaaaase ;)

See U

Bernard Zoll
    Belgium.

• Hi again Hsound,

the issue was already settled in your other thread, you have just been a bit faster with posting than me - nevermind... But this leads to another point regarding "forum netiquette": Please avoid posting the same topic to several forums - it only leads to cross-postings and misunderstandings - thank you!

Greetings,
    Frank

Edit:
    There has already been some discussion about the phoenix, have a look at this thread. You'll find more via the "search" function. But then again, it's all written in german...