Please Someone Help Me !!!

• Dear whomever reads this,

I haven't been here to this site in quite awhile like many months now and
    was going to try downloading more scenery's, planes and helicopters but
    can't find hardly any like I used to. Am I to late has this site deleted all the real cool models and very cool looking scenery's most look like REAL FLYING SITES and
    heard that they mostly are !!! This is why I LOVE REFLEX much more than any other r/c flying Sim because all are real !!!!! I have bought American Realflight
    and Ipacs sims and I think they are nothing in comparison I have even bought all the Realflight sim add-ons for the 2nd version not the latest and they just aren't as much fun as the REFLEX in my opinion. I was going to download all the models I want and scenery's today but none that used to be there are there anymore.

SO CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHY THEY AREN'T ON THIS SITE ANYMORE PLEASE ????

AFTER I GET THE DOWNLOADS I WANT I PLAN TO DONATE TO THE SITE FOR THE GRATITUDE MAKING MY R/C FLYING SIM MUCH MORE FUN OK ??? I PROMISE TO !!

THE FLYING SITES MANY I USED TO HAVE BUT FOR SOME REASON I UNINSTALLED THE REFLEX PROGRAM AND UNFORTUNATELY LOST ALL MY DOWNLOADS I ONCE HAD ESPECIALLY ALL THE REAL COOL SCENERY'S ALL WERE MUCH BETTER THAN THE ONES THAT COME WITH THE PROGRAM IN MY OPINION AND I REALLY MISS THEM TOO NOW I CAN'T RETRIEVE THEM CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHY THEY ALL AREN'T HERE ANYMORE PLEASE ???? THANK YOU !!!!

SINCERELY A REFLEX FAN FOREVER !!!
    BRIAN in the USA

• hello brian,

such big letters / fonts are not easy to read, please use in future normal size.

So .. whats your question ? why our download section is offline these days ?

The answer is in download area, please read ...!?!

and btw: you know BIG letters all the way are shouting ..! ?! Why you do this ?