Newbie is lost

• Hey folks,

I just found this place and registered. I just bought Reflex. It came with a dongle that has what looks like a place to plug in an Ethernet cable and cables for a Futaba. It was supposed to have the cable for the Spektrum DX6i but did not. What are my options. I will gladly by the cable I need but I can't find where to do that. Can someone point me in the direction I need to go. I have read about a new dongle and also something about USB to Spektrum cable. Again, info on this product is sketchy so I am not sure where to go to actually buy thus stuff.

Thanks in advance
    Chuck

• Hallo,

using the new dongle means using the latest version of Reflex, what will cost quite a lot of money.
    So I hope you didn't pay a lot for the old version of reflex.

The official service is on http://www.simwerk.de. The cable is not in the shop anymore but when you phone there, I guess you will get what you want.
    I would phone not mail, it will work faster - simwerk get's a lot of mails.

regards,

Matthias

Gegen Hass, Hetze und Diskriminierung des DIESEL!

Gebt Intoleranz und Oleophobie keine Stimme!

Gebt eurem Diesel eine unbefristete Aufenthaltsgenehmigung

Diese Signatur ist für Kinder unter 18 Jahren nicht geeignet.

Zur Risiken und Nebenwirkungen fragen Sie ihren Tierhomöopathen oder Sarkamus-Beauftragten!

• I have version 5.02 that came with this dongle. Just can't use it until I get a cable. I looked for a phone number but couldn't find one so I filled out the contact form. We will see what happens. Thanks for the advice.

Chuck

• I have version 5.02 that came with this dongle. Just can't use it until I get a cable. I looked for a phone number but couldn't find one so I filled out the contact form. We will see what happens. Thanks for the advice.

Chuck

Hi Chuck,
    have a look at the "Impressum":

simWerk
    Dieter Küsel
    Deichstrasse 6
    25335 Elmshorn
    Germany

Fon: +49 (0) 4121-2625299
    Fax: +49 (0) 4121-2628599

mail: info@simwerk.de

Beste Grüße, best regards,
    Ronald

PS: Kostenlos / 4free - Scenary " Fischen " - 4 Reflex XTR, AFPD, FMS, Heli-X and in work 4 Phoenix RC, search the Webdisk or visit my HP.