I need some help. :)

• Hello community,
    i love the RC Desk Pilot Simulator because i can export my own aircrafts.But i have some Problems with the export from Blender into the .x file.I added once a glider and it worked for the first try very nice like u can see:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv9fWoBwEBA
    But there is still a big problem what i have to solve,i wanne add some animations like for example the ruder,but i have atm no idea how to do this.I made some seperated parts i one scene but it wont work,when i export it i got the whole plane in the Aircraft Editor.So i ask u guys kindly,can u upload a file from your planes in for example the OBJ format,so may i can see how to fix it and make some new aircrafts?Oh yes and sorry for my bad english. :)

Cheers. :D

• I do not use blender but metasequoia instead. With Meta, you delete all parts except the one that will be animated, then orient the single part at the origin 0,0,0 , then export the single object. You do this for all movable parts.. -- ggunners

• Well i got a metasequoia importer.And i found a model that works in rc desk and fms.But it has no animations. :( But i think i understand what you mean,thanks mate and go on with your nice models,i like them very much. :) I hope i will get it working soon...